In addition to the President and President-elect’s State of the Chapter speeches, the 2012 slate was approved. Click here to see the 2012 Board and new members of AIANY’s Elective Committees. A number of awards were conferred, including the Medal of Honor to Daniel Libeskind, AIA.
The complete list of awards is below:
Medal of Honor: Daniel Libeskind, AIA
Award of Merit: Frank J. Sciame, Jr., Hon. AIANY
Honorary Membership: Charles McKinney, Hon. AIANY, ASLA
Andrew J. Thomas Award: Carol Lamberg
Harry B. Rutkins Award: Frederic Schwartz, FAIA
Public Architect Award: Laurie D. Kerr, AIA
George S. Lewis Award: WNYC
Stephen A. Kliment Oculus Award: John Morris Dixon, FAIA
· Lisa Phillips and the New Museum
· Battery Park City Authority, Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects, Albanese Organization, Inc.
· Solar One Green Energy, Arts, and Education Center
· Kirsten Sibilia, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP
Vice Presidential Citations
· Mark Behm, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP, for Professional Development
· Committee on Architecture for Education for Design Excellence
· Transportation and Infrastructure Committee and Design for Aging Committee for Public Outreach
Click here to see full text citations.